February 25-28, 2021 ~ Raleigh NC ~ CARE Intensive
About a C.A.R.E. Intensive
An “Intensive” is 5 Classes Held consecutively. Attend one, a few or all of the classes.
Earn Up to 25 CE hours in practical applications of essential oils.
Participants completing the training will:
- Understand the Fundamentals of Aromatherapy
- Understand the Science and Chemistry of Essential Oils
- Learn to Apply Useful Skills in Vitaflex
- Learn to do Raindrop Technique
- Learn how Essential Oils Can be Used for Emotional Releasing
- CARE is an Approved Provider by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) provider #408294-00
- Each hour of class equals one credit hour.
211 E. Six Forks Rd, Suite 207
Raleigh, NC 27609
Contact for Questions:
Christina Hagan, LCCI, LMBT, M.Ed
- CARE Vitaflex is required before taking Raindrop Technique.
- There are NO pre-requisites for History of Anointing, Chemistry of Essential Oils or Emotional Release.
What is Included:
- Class Notes for all classes
- Essential Oils provided for all classes
- NCBTMB credit and a Certificate acknowledging your participation in the course or courses taken.
- Texts and DVDs required for CCIs, as well as other publications, will be available for sale at the seminar.
- Full refund less $50 for processing plus applicable Paypal fees for cancellations no later than two weeks before the seminar date.
“I really love Christina’s methods and patience when she was explaining the more complex chemistry material.”
Raleigh NC, March 2020 Intensive
“The information was phenomenal! I had high expectations and this far exceeded them!”
Raleigh NC, October 2017 Intensive
Schedule of Classes:
~Thursday, February 25th
4:00 PM – 6 PM . . . History of Anointing
6:00 PM . . . . Adjourn for the Day
~Friday, February 26th
8:00 AM – 8:30 AM . . . . Introduction to C.A.R.E.
8:30 AM – 12:30PM . . .VitaFlex
12:30 PM – 1:30PM . . . . Lunch
1:30 PM – 5:30 PM. . . . Raindrop Technique Part 1
5:30 PM . . . . Adjourn for the Day
~Saturday, February 27th
9:00 AM – 1:00PM. . . . Raindrop Technique Part 2
1:00 PM – 2:00PM. . . . Lunch
2:00 PM – 5:00PM . . . . Chemistry of Essential Oils Part 1
5:00 PM . . . . Adjourn for the Day
~Sunday, February 28th
8:00 AM – 11:00PM . . . .Chemistry of Essential Oils Part 2
11:00 PM – 12:00 . . . . Lunch
12:00 PM – 5:00 . . . . Emotional Release w/ Essential Oils
5:00 PM . . . . Adjourn Intensive
Limitations of Class Size:
- Space is limited to 10 participants.
- Register early to assure a place.
What to Bring:
- Two (2) twin sheets for massage table
- Two (2) bath towels
- One (1) pillow case or face cradle
- One (1) hand towel
- You are encouraged also to bring a Bible for the Bible Oils class.
Airport/Meals/Places to Stay:
- Raleigh – Durham (RDU) International Airport
- There are hotels, restaurants and grocery stores just a few miles from the class location
- Recommended BNB
“Christina is a thorough and organized instructor. I had an amazingly wonderful experience at this workshop!”
Raleigh NC, September 2019 Intensive