October 16-17, 2021 ~ Raleigh NC ~ Vibrational Raindrop
To register you must
contact the instructor, Judy Addington.
(423) 213-2424 (call or text).
CORRECTION: Nitric Oxide would be released by the cells to work with the body. NOT Nitric Oxide is released from the body.
Each Phase is a 1 ½ day (12 hours) workshop in practical applications of essential oils and tuning forks and hands-on training. All participants receive a certificate of attendance.
Hosted by Christina Hagan.
Taught by Judy Addington.
Vibrational Raindrop Technique (VRT):
Attending this class you will:
- Understand vibrational sound, frequency, and form
- Understand tonal intervals, energetics, and tuning forks
- Locate points for tuning fork placement
- Identify properties and frequencies of essential oils used in Raindrop
- Learn how essential oils applied with intention are “tuned in” with intervals
- Gain knowledge of tuning forks and Precautions/Contra-indications
- Acquire the skill in performing Vibrational VitaFlex
- Experience hands-on work in VRT practice
Fees and Credit Hours:
- Total Fee is $ 295 U.S. dollars
- AromaSounds is approved by the National Therapies Certification Board (NTCB) as a continuing education Approved Provider.
- This course is approved for 12 CEs.
- You do not have to be a massage therapist to attend this class.
211 E. Six Forks Rd, Suite 207
Raleigh, NC 27609
Contact Christina Hagan for location questions:
Contact for Questions and to Register:
(423) 213-2424 (call or text)
- CARE Intensive OR Raindrop Technique training and an aromatherapy course is required prior to these classes. Contact the instructor for more specifics if needed.
- For certification as a Certified Raindrop Harmonics Specialist (CRHS), you must attend VRT, Body Systems VRT, Neuroendocrine/Chakra VRT, Chromatic VRT, and Practicum Class.
- Please refer to the Natural Therapies Certification Board or contact instructor for more information.)
What is Included:
- Class notes, tuning forks to be used in class.
- Certificate/s acknowledging your participation in the course or courses taken from the instructor are all included in the fees.
- Attending class does not certify you, please see all requirements at www.aromasounds.com under certification courses.
- Tools appropriate to this course will be available for sale at the seminar by pre-ordering.
- Please let the instructor know ahead of time, if you know you are interested in purchasing tuning forks, etc. as this will help to determine how many to order.
- Full refund less $50 for processing plus applicable Paypal fees for cancellations no later than one week before the seminar date.
Schedule of Classes:
8:30 AM . . . . . . . . Registration begins
9:00 AM . . . . . . . . Class begins
1:00 PM . . . . . . . . Lunch
2:00 PM . . . . . . . . Class resumes
6:00 PM . . . . . . . . Adjourn
9:00 AM . . . . . . . Class resumes
1:00 PM . . . . . . . . Adjourn class
Limitations of Class Size:
- Registrations for classes are limited to approximately the first 12 students to keep class sizes small for better hands-on attention and training.
- Register early to assure your place!
- Students repeating individual classes may attend for half-price, pre-registration is required.
What to Bring:
- Please bring two (2) sheets,
- One large or two medium (1 or 2) bath towels
- One (1) hand towel
- Optional washcloth (for wiping hands) for all classes.
- Vibrational Raindrop book (4th Ed.), can be ordered from Life Science Publishing (discoverlsp.com) if you do not have a copy.
- For VRT – Planetary fork kit, leg or table activator/s, 11mm or 16mm quartz gem tip if you have these.
- There is a list of tools you may wish to pre-order to have for practicing after class. See bottom of registration form.
- If you would be willing to bring a massage table, please indicate on the registration form.
Airport/Meals/Places to Stay:
- Raleigh – Durham (RDU) International Airport
- There are hotels, restaurants and grocery stores just a few miles from the class location
- Recommended BNB
What Some People Are Saying About This Training:
- This was an amazing addition to Raindrop. I am excited to share this concept with my downline. Judy was a wonderful, patient and loving individual who captured every topic with
loads of wisdom and expertise.
~Evon McDonald, TX
- Great class, made new ideas and concepts easy to follow and perform. Looking forward to next class.
~Nancy Green, NC
- Excellent workshop; will use all material.
~Rebecca Black, TN
- Judy is very patient and explains the information very well.
~Carolynn Anderson, TN
- Loved this! Can’t wait to take another class.
~Renee Neighbors, OK
- What a wonderful and informative, not to mention “mind expanding” time I had last Friday and Saturday!
~Carolynn Anderson, TN
- I learned a lot of useful information that will be good practical application in my practice.
~Gloria Young, IA
- The class was wonderful. All the techniques were easy to follow. This would make working on the body easier and great results are attained. I enjoyed the class so much.
~Cita Zelenak, GA
- I loved the auricular and chakra balancing.
~Belle James, TN
- I cannot say enough about these classes! Judy is a fantastic instructor. Very knowledgeable and easy to understand. I liked the classes small because it gave us a better grasp and one on one attention. Highly recommended.
~Lisa McClintic, TX
- I loved it Judy! You make learning so much fun and I am so excited about sharing all the new techniques I learned in class with my family, friends and clients. I feel like I have the ability to help
others in a fun and dynamic way.
~Michelle Spencer, TX